Your browser is too old
We can't provide a great video experience on old browserUpdate now
Overwhelmed? This class is perfect when looking to shut out mental chatter and restore your truest self. Begin with plank lifts, and move into standing poses that open the side-body, bringing breath and positivity back into your lungs. Then stretch and wring the body with twists and hip-openers, and finally relinquishing in a juicy long restorative section on your back. Peace is yours to find.
Soundtrack mixed by DJ Taz Rashid
- "Home" by Sol Rising
- "Surrender (Instrumenal)" by Ida Jo
- "Change" by Ingmar-Hansch & Hideyo
- "Be Present" by DJ Taz Rashid
- "Journey" by Sol Rising
- "Raise Your Vibes" by DJ Taz Rashid
- "I Know Baby" by DJ Drez
- "Shores of Madras" by DJ Taz Rashid
- "Snow" by Garth Stevenson
- "Sonder" by DJ Taz & Ingmarlo
- "Deep Watsu" by Ingmar Hansch
Chelsey Korus has been teaching yoga since the age of 15 and draws from numerous movement practices, including: Anusara, Power Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Acro, as well as martial arts, free form dance, and ballet. She brings her joy, wisdom, and exceptional depth of practice to every class.