This class is about seeing the bigger picture, with asana variations that tap into the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra). Enjoy a well-rounded sequence of balancing backbends, standing twists, seated hip openers, arm balance play time, and a flourish of core work. No matter what’s occurring at the moment, remember: “Life happens for you, not to you."
Soundtrack mixed by DJ Taz Rashid
- "Ambient Song" by Sol Rising
- "Chillaxing" by Sol Rising
- "Beautiful Morning" by DJ Drez
- "A Royal Path (Kula Remix)" by DJ Taz Rashid
- "Vibin' Out" by Sol Rising
- "Beyond Time (Instrumental)rumental" by Ida Jo
- "Spirits" by DJ Drez
- "Oblivion" by DJ Taz Rashid & Ingmarlo
- "East" by Garth Stevenson
- "Home" by Sol Rising
- "Moola Mantra (Cosmic Mix)" by DJ Taz Rashid
Chelsey Korus has been teaching yoga since the age of 15 and draws from numerous movement practices, including: Anusara, Power Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Acro, as well as martial arts, free form dance, and ballet. She brings her joy, wisdom, and exceptional depth of practice to every class.