YOGAMAZÉ with Noah Mazé
Precise form. Powerful focus.
Systematically build strength, flexibility, and stamina and embody your best self with Noah Mazé’s challenging method. In this unique combination of form and flow, you’ll practice precise alignment, learn anatomical fundamentals, and enjoy a sense of play, all while exploring the edge of your practice. Bring your A game!
Noah is the founder of Noah Mazé Yoga and YOGAMAZÉ in Los Angeles, California. He began practicing yoga at age 14, studying with Richard Freeman, Pattabhi Jois, and senior Iyengar yoga teacher Manouso Manos. Known for his clarity and focus, Noah presents students with knowledge that is tangible and immediately applicable.
- Single Class: Working Wheel
- Class Pack: At the Studio, Part 1
- Class Pack: At the Studio, Part 2
- Class Pack: Elevated Explorations
- Class Pack: Stable to the Core
- Class Pack: Grab 'n' Go Vinyasa